This is a real adrenaline rush, can you rise to the challenge? How high can you go, the decision is yours! This will definitely get your heart rate going!’
Entitles participant to 2 slides
PRICE: £5 pp
“Safe and good fun, scary, challenging, unique but highly recommended.”
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- An adult must accompany children under the age of sixteen. There must be a ratio of 1 adult per 3 children at all times. However, the adult doesn’t necessarily have to participate and can accompany the child as a ‘clipper’ without paying admission.
- For your own safety, please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing when participating in any RockReef activity, including PierZip. You may be turned away and refused entry to activities with inappropriate footwear.
- The RockReef Adrenaline package can take up to 45 minutes dependent on the level of confidence.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your session start time.
- Sign the online waiver form (the green box at the bottom right of the screen) before your visit to beat the queues or alternatively, complete onsite on the day of your visit.
- Please note that we have a no refund policy after kit up and safety briefing take place.
SAFETY INFORMATION/QUALITY ASSURANCE
Procedures and operations have been assessed and deemed appropriate by the ERCA (European Ropes Course Association). All staff members are independently assessed at RockReef. Regular training and assessments are undertaken to ensure the highest levels of safety are maintained.
For all activities you’ll be kitted out with the appropriate safety equipment for each particular activity. One of our qualified RockReef instructors will deliver a safety brief and ensure the highest level of safety policies and procedures are
For any further questions you may have, visit our FAQ page or contact us. Book your RockReef Adventure NOW!