If you’re brave enough, delve into our pier cave with twists and turns, grottos and ball pits. Guests can watch from Coffee Reef café above through a secret window into the hidden world below. Enjoy a free exploration in the lowest dull cave light to our darker instructor led challenges full of excitement and wonder.
The keen explorer can delve into our Pier Cave with its twists and turns, grottos and ball pits.
Guests can watch from above in the RockReef Café through a secret window into the hidden world below.
Duration: 30 minutes
PRICE: £8 pp
Before your session, you’ll be kitted up with a helmet and given a briefing by one of the fully trained RockReef instructors.
“We have never done anything like this before and really enjoyed it but it’s definitely more challenging for the adults!”
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- An adult must accompany children under the age of sixteen, however the adult doesn’t necessarily have to participate. There must be a ratio of 1 adult per 3 children at all times.
- The cave is small in most parts, but there a couple of areas where you are able to stand – there are several emergency escape exits throughout the course.
- For your own safety, please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing when participating in any RockReef activity, including PierZip. You may be turned away and refused entry to activities with inappropriate footwear.
- The Pier Cave can take up to 30 minutes depending on the level of confidence.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session start time.
- Sign the online waiver form (the green box at the bottom right of the screen before your visit to beat the queues) or alternatively, complete onsite on the day of your visit.
- Please note that we have a no refund policy after kit up and safety briefing take place.
Procedures and operations have been assessed and deemed appropriate by the ERCA (European Ropes Course Association). All staff members are independently assessed at RockReef. Regular training and assessments are undertaken to ensure the highest levels of safety are maintained.
For all activities you’ll be kitted up with the appropriate safety equipment for each particular activity. One of our qualified RockReef instructors will deliver a safety brief and ensure the highest level of safety policies and procedures are followed.