The RockReef Combo package includes Clip ‘n Climb and the HighLine activities. Enjoy 28 exciting, fun and challenging walls including the speed wall, ice wall and the real rock wall.
Each climbing wall has its own unique challenge, including the speed wall, hexagon wall and ice wall. Challenge yourself and climb as high as you can go!
The HighLine aerial obstacle course is a continuous belay system that allows you to complete the fun but challenging obstacles. Before walking the HighLine, a qualified instructor will secure you to the safety system and then you are free to make your way around the series of swinging obstacles at your own pace.
“It’s a great place, well run, friendly helpful and knowledgeable staff and all the equipment looks clean and safe. Good value too with plenty of time to try out all the various climbing walls. Loved it!”
Duration: 1 ½ hours. This consists of up to 30 minutes for safety briefing & kit up and at least 1 hour of climbing time
Minimum height 1.1 metres.
NEW COMBO OPTION NOW AVAILABLE!
A second combo option has now been added. You can combine the Clip ‘N Climb package as above with the Pier Cave, the cave has three different routes varying in difficulty from easy to hard, explore the twists and turns of the caves and you will find hidden grottos and ball pits! This option is not available to book online yet but just add it to your Clip ‘N Climb session on arrival. Prices are the same as the combo with High Line below:
PEAK: £20 pp
OFF PEAK: £15 pp
(Off Peak: Weekdays / Peak: Weekends, Bank Holidays and School Holidays)
RockReef Combo Family Ticket (Entitles: 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 1 Adult + 3 Children, Adults: 16+ yrs / Child 4 – 15 yrs) PEAK: £60 OFF PEAK: £45
- An adult must accompany children under the age of sixteen. There must be a ratio of 1 adult per 4 children at all times. However, the adult doesn’t necessarily have to participate and can accompany the child as a ‘clipper’ without paying admission.
- For your own safety, please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing when participating in any RockReef activity, including PierZip. You may be turned away and refused entry to activities with inappropriate footwear.
- RockReef Adventure can take up to 1 hour 30 minutes (including safety brief, kit up and instructions).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session start time.
- Sign the online waiver form (the green box at the bottom right of the screen) before your visit to beat the queues or alternatively, complete onsite on the day of your visit.
- Please note that we have a no refund policy after kit up and safety briefing take place.